Punch Construction – Kitchen Remodeling
Over the years, your kitchen will see a lot of use, and it will be subject to wear and tear. Kitchens also house several major appliances, which have to be upgraded as time goes by. This is why many homeowners opt for a kitchen remodeling service at some point in the lifespan of their home. However, besides upgrading your appliances and freshening up the look of the kitchen, this service has several other great benefits:
- More living space: Over time, as you add appliances and furniture to your kitchen, the living space becomes smaller and smaller. Space is essential if you want to have a kitchen where you love to prepare meals for yourself and your family. By remodeling, you can take advantage of your kitchen’s natural area as you rearrange your existing furniture and appliances.
- Improved functionality: There are many ways to improve the functionality of your kitchen, from adding new appliances, to knocking down a wall to add more space. You can also implement new design features, such as replacing a traditional oven with a wall oven, or you can install a kitchen island. You can discuss all these options and more with our designer.
- More storage space: Like living space, storage space naturally becomes an issue over time. Luckily, there are many ways to improve storage space during a remodeling. You can increase cabinet space by extending them up to the ceiling or adding new cabinets altogether. You can add a pantry to your kitchen or install new shelves. The options are endless.
- Improved design: If you are not happy with your kitchen’s current design, then a remodeling project is ideal for you. You can install new flooring, change the overall color of your kitchen walls, add new cabinets and countertops, and make several other impactful changes.
- Increased safety: The kitchen is filled with appliances that use gas, electricity and heat, so safety is of the utmost importance. Over time, pipes get old, appliances see wear and tear, and the kitchen becomes less safe. When remodeling your kitchen however, we have the chance to fix any safety issues we may find, and ensure that no leaks or other problems arise.
- Higher property value: Kitchen remodeling provides the highest ROI out of any room remodeling project. This means that you not only get to enjoy a higher standard of living due to the renovation, you also improve the market value of your property.
- Higher energy efficiency: During remodeling, you might want to install new appliances. New models and units are generally more energy efficient, especially if your old appliances are quite dated. Not only will new models increase the overall value of your property, they will also save you more money in the long run on your energy bill.
- Increased comfort: Some of us spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and as such, it’s important to make sure that the room is comfortable. When remodeling, your imagination is the limit – you can add extra seating, improve ventilation, or build a small dining area within the kitchen.
If you are interested in remodeling your kitchen, contact us today. We place an emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction, and our services are extremely versatile. Whether you have a simple repainting project in mind, or if you are interested in a complete overhaul, we can help you turn your dreams into reality. Our customer support team members are here to help you with any questions you may have regarding price, development time and other issues. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact the Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, North Shore and Streeterville kitchen remodeling company that is five-star rated!